Berkley Aviation is pleased to offer Aircraft Hull, Spares & Liability insurance on a co-insurance share basis for Airline type risks worldwide, which would include:
- Regional to Major Commercial and Cargo Airlines, Charter Operations and Sports Teams
- Larger General Liability Operations:
- Airports, Control Towers, Fixed Base Operators, Air Traffic Control, Repair and Overhaul, Financial Institutions – Lessors and Miscellaneous Aerospace risks.
We underwrite on behalf of three W. R. Berkley Corporation member companies: StarNet Insurance Company on an admitted basis and Gemini Insurance Company on a non-admitted basis for domestic risks, and Berkley Insurance Company on a reinsurance basis for international risks. All domestic non-admitted business is handled through our Atlanta office. Our co-insurance capacity for US domiciled business is as follows:
- Maximum Hull: $10,000,000
- Maximum Liability: $50,000,000
Internationally, we are supported by the W.R. Berkley Syndicate 1967. All major risk placements outside of the US are underwritten by our London team.